PDF Focus .Net is designed to help you in development of applications where is necessary to convert any PDF documents. Let's see what API functions PDF Focus .Net can provide for you:
PDF Focus .Net totally simplifies the development of .NET applications where require to convert PDF documents. Let us say, to provide the method to convert PDF to Word within a WinForms or WPF/XAML application, you have add only the reference to the "SautinSoft.PdfFocus.dll" and write 3-4 C# lines in your application.
The component can read and parse all types of PDF documents: 1.0 - 1.7, PDF/A. It supports PDF documents generated by Adobe software and other third party applications. The component has own PDF parser.
OCR support. PDF Focus .Net has got the interface to plug various OCR engines.
- DOCX. The component produces documents in DOCX (Office Open XML) format according with ECMA-376 (4th Edition) specification. The full format specification is supported. If you are looking only for C# class to parse and render DOCX documents, use our Document .Net. Produced DOCX documents can be opened in MS Word, Open Office and other processors.
- RTF. The component creates RTF documents 1.8. The component has own RTF render. If you are looking only for C# class to parse and render RTF documents, use our Document .Net. Produced RTF documents can be opened in MS Word, Open Office, WordPad and other processors.
- Text. There is nothing special here, only a thing: unicode characters are supported too.
- HTML. Produces HTML5 documents with CSS, they are completely compatible with IE, Chrome, Mozila and W3C Markup validation service. Another.
Another point of interest is that it can generate HTML documents with images encoded by base-64 algorithm. Given this fact, it's possible to convert PDF to HTML completely in memory without filesystem.
- Images. PDF Focus .Net offers great abilities to rasterize PDF documents to images: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, multipage-TIFF, Bitmap, GIF and, furthermore, into "System.Drawing.Image".
- Excel. Produces Excel 2003/XLS spreadsheets. The component can find tables even with invisible borders and create from them an Excel spreadsheet.
- XML. Produces well-formed XML 1.0. You may also specify custom names for XML nodes.
If you need a new code example or have a question: email us at email@example.com or ask at Online Chat (right-bottom corner of this page) or use the Form below: